🍁  GoFetch | Montreal | Harriet Need Help? Email us or Call us at 1-844-GO-FETCH
about Harriet

Hey! My name is Harriet and I am an avid dog lover, currently dwelling in Montreal. I am originally from the UK, but moved to Canada three years ago for University. I recently graduated from McGill in Geography and couldn't bear leaving the city so I decided to stick around for the next year. My hobbies are quite varied but I am usually happiest when baking or doing anything outdoors like hiking and camping! I have always been exposed to dogs since a young child, growing up with three (lively) Spaniels, one of whom is blind. Twelve years later and I can say that I am very used to walking, feeding, grooming, removing ticks and performing basic training. I am also comfortable dealing with dogs of any breed/size, including those who may have behavioural issues such as anxiety. I am currently pursuing a couple of personal projects which means that I am based at home with frequent availability to dog walk and dog-sit, providing lots of love and attention to your pup for your peace of mind! A typical day with me will include plenty of exercise (I am conveniently located inbetween La Fontaine and Mont-Royal parks), play-time and cuddling from myself and my other dog fanatic roommates. Please don't hesitate to send me a message with any questions!

Certifications & Training

Will bathe dogs
Will administer medicine

Extras

Will provide treats

Dog Guest Requirements

Small

1-20 lbs

Medium

20-40 lbs

Large

40-80 lbs

X-Large

80+ lbs

Only vaccinated dogs
OK with unspayed/neutered dogs
Will Care For Puppies
Will Care For Seniors
about Harrietʼhome

I live in a spacious and bright two-storey house with a small fenced outdoor garden. It is located a very handy 5/10 minute walk away from both Parc La Fontaine and Parc du Mont-Royal.

House
Fenced yard
Dogs can roam entire home
Smoke-free environment
Dogs allowed on furniture
Dogs allowed on bed

Map Data
Map data ©2018 Google
Map DataMap data ©2018 Google
Map data ©2018 Google