🍁  GoFetch | Toronto | Tisiana Need Help? Email us or Call us at 1-844-GO-FETCH
about Tisiana

Hi there! My name is Tisiana Low and I am a huge dog-lover! A little bit of my background: I am a 27-year-old doctor and I graduated medical school in England in 2015 and have been working there for the last 2 years. I have recently moved to Toronto to do a Masters in research which will begin in January 2018. I have always grown up with dogs of different breeds such as a maltese, beagle, and 2 golden retrievers. My family and I have done dog-sitting in the past, but I would still consider myself fairly new at this trade and am always keen to learn more. I have also previously volunteered at Action for Singapore Dogs, a shelter for dogs that have been abandoned. My duties were to train and walk these dogs, build their confidence up, clean their kennels, feed them and give them nice baths! A usual day with your dog would consist of at least 2 walks, some basic training and lots of cuddles! I can train your dogs to sit, stay, and lie down and will happily reward them with treats! I also love to give dogs a nice bath to freshen them up. I am happy to provide dogs with their medication as long as I am given the appropriate training e.g. for anything other than oral medications. I understand that it is hard to leave your dog with someone else and that you will most certainly miss them when you are both apart, so I am always happy to take loads of photos and send them to you! I live in an apartment which is featured in my photos. There is a dining and living area as well as my bedroom for your dog to lounge around in, and a bath tub if your dog gets dirty in the mud or snow and needs a nice warm bath before being reunited with you! While my apartment is nice and cosy, I appreciate that it doesn't contain the amount of space a dog needs to run around. Therefore, when you leave your dog with me, it will be visiting one of the many parks around the block such as Queen's Park or Ramsden Park to get some fresh air, meet new friends and frolic in the grass or snow! I am a really bubbly person and am always enthusiastic about trying new things and meeting new people and dogs! As a junior doctor, I have been working in jobs that demand huge responsibility and I have always been on board with this. I look forward to meeting your puppies!

Certifications & Training

Will bathe dogs
Will administer medicine

Extras

Will provide treats

Dog Guest Requirements

Small

1-20 lbs

Medium

20-40 lbs

Large

40-80 lbs

X-Large

80+ lbs

Only vaccinated dogs
OK with unspayed/neutered dogs
Will Care For Puppies
Will Care For Seniors
about Tisianaʼhome

I live in an apartment block that is close to many big parks like Queen's Park and Ramsden Park!

Apartment
No yard
A/C in the home
Dogs can roam entire home
Smoke-free environment
2 reviews

Liana

Doggy Daycare - October 2017

Very responsible and friendly pet lover! Would highly recommend and use the service again! Thanks! She's the best!

1 y/o - Rottwailer

X-Large 80+ lbs Male

Miriam

Doggy Daycare - November 2017

Tis was amazing, she did a great job with our puppy. They really connected and I would definitely use her services again. We had specific request which she followed completely. Thanks again Tis!

0 y/o - Lab-Sheppard mix

Medium 20-40 lbs Female

Map Data
Map data ©2018 Google
Map DataMap data ©2018 Google
Map data ©2018 Google