2 dogs
You bring food
Will only host dogs from one family at a time
Check-in 7 PM to 10 PM • Check-out 8 AM to 12 PM
Extra dog price:  $10
Available Extras
Flexible check-in/out
about Tina

Hi there! My husband and I have a natural love for dogs. We lost our beloved beagle of 10 years in 2014 and miss the companionship of a furry friend around the home. I hold certificates in Animal Psychology and Veterinary Support Assistant , as well as being Pet First Aid certified. After working in the corporate world for over 16 years, I am transitioning and investing time into what I enjoy most, caring for and loving animals. During my free time, I enjoy yoga, combat classes and biking. My experience: Dog owner for 10 years. I have been providing dog sitting/boarding services for the past 2 years in our home and interact with various breeds of dogs, all shapes and sizes. What a usual day with a pup looks like: Two park walks a day, play time (tug a war, fetch or whatever your pup enjoys), lots of love and attention. I understand families tend to miss their fur babies when on vacation and some would appreciate seeing photos/videos of their pups while being away. If this is a preference, please let me know and I would be happy to oblige. Please feel free to contact me, I am always excited to meet new pet owners and their pets. For new clients, I would require an initial meet up with your dog, it is important that he/she is comfortable with me and that we are a good fit together while they are in my care. Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions or concerns!

Certifications & Training

Pet first aid certified
Will administer medicine

Extras

Will provide toys

Dog Guest Requirements

Small

1-20 lbs

Medium

20-40 lbs

Large

40-80 lbs

X-Large

80+ lbs

Only vaccinated dogs
Only spayed/neutered dogs
Will Care For Puppies
Will Care For Seniors
about Tinaʼhome

We reside in north Markham , in a semi detached home with a fenced backyard and a block away from two beautiful large parks. Our neighborhood is very dog friendly.

House
Fenced yard
A/C in the home
Dogs can roam entire home
Smoke-free environment
Dogs allowed on furniture
Dogs allowed on bed
2 reviews

Betty

Boarding - November 2017

Tina was very sweet sitter. She's very caring, responsible, and attentive. Great choice in Markham, and very convenient. Would choose to go with Tina again next time I am looking for a sitter.

4 y/o - Shih Tzu

Medium 20-40 lbs Male

Kelvin

Boarding - December 2017

Tina provided a very safe environment for my dog. We have tried countless sitters before, and Tina is the best one. I would give more than 5 stars if I could! Her, along with her husband and brother, made us feel very confident that our dog would be in good hands while we were away. She updated us every day with pictures and videos, which definitely put us at ease as we could see how happy and comfortable our dog was. For the first time, our dog came back home happy instead of miserable from other dog boarding services. We will definitely have Tina take care of our dog again in the future, as we can't imagine anyone else who would give the same love and attention to our dog.

5 y/o - Beagle

Medium 20-40 lbs Male

Map Data
Map data ©2018 Google
BESbswy
Map data ©2018 Google