🍁  GoFetch | Mississauga  | Liz Need Help? Email us or Call us at 1-844-GO-FETCH
Lizʼs services

Boarding
from $30 / night
Your dog stays the night at Lizʼs home
2 exercise walk(s) per day
Unlimited outdoor access
1 dogs
Will bathe your dogs
You bring food
Will only host dogs from one family at a time
Check-in 6 AM to 7 PM • Check-out 6 AM to 8 PM
Extra dog price:  $10
Available Extras
Flexible check-in/out
Doggy Daycare
from $20 / half day  -  $25 / full day
Your dog goes to Lizʼs in the daytime and returns home at night
2 exercise walk(s) per day
Unlimited outdoor access
1 dogs
Open: 06:00 AM to 08:00 PM
Extra dog price: $10
about Liz

My name is Liz C, and I am offering pet services for busy pet owners. With my trusted niece, Taylor, a registered veterinary technician, working beside me, you can be confident that your pet is receiving the best care possible while you're away. I'm a stay at home full-time doggy mom that is currently living in a townhouse in Heartland on Mavis Rd and Lafayette Dr. Having grown up on the farm with various dog breeds, every owner takes comfort in knowing that I am knowledgeable, experienced, and compassionate. I also have a diploma in dog obedience training. I will treat every pet as if they were my own. Caring for animals is something I have dedicated my life to and it is something I am absolutely passionate about. Your pet will be safe and loved with me. There are no crates, so they can freely roam at home. I have an unfenced backyard with a warm and welcoming home environment. A typical doggy day begins with cuddles, making sure that your dog feels safe and comfortable, followed by a visit to the local park near my house for them to have a quick potty break and also a 30 minute walk. Your pet will be able to socialize with other people and dogs at the park. They will have typically 3 to 4 potty breaks a day and another long walk in the evening, which on average are about an hour. I am familiar with different sizes and breeds of dogs so that you can be confident that your pet will be well taken care of. I hope you choose me to be your pet caregiver. This is something I have always been passionate about. You will have no doubts that your pet will be safe and comfortable with me. I hope to meet you and your furry best friend soon! :) **Dogs need to be SPAYED OR NEUTERED ** I don't except dogs that SPRAYS all over the house! **Dogs current on required vaccines: Rabies, HPP and Bordetella

Certifications & Training

Will bathe dogs
Will administer medicine
Certified dog trainer

Extras

Will provide toys

Dog Guest Requirements

Small

1-20 lbs

Medium

20-40 lbs

Large

40-80 lbs

X-Large

80+ lbs

Only vaccinated dogs
Only spayed/neutered dogs
Will Care For Puppies
Will Care For Seniors
about Lizʼhome

A typical doggy day, begins with cuddles making sure the Pooch is okay, followed by a little park it's for them to do a quick potty and after a 30 minutes’ walk. And give them 3 to 4 potties break a day and followed by a long walk in the evening avg 1 hour walk after a visits in the big park it's for them to socialize with people and other dogs.

House
Unfenced yard
A/C in the home
Dogs can roam entire home
Smoke-free environment
Dogs allowed on furniture
Dogs allowed on bed
Resident Pets

Pepper

Labrador Retriever

Female

Spayed

Large

(40-80lbs)

She is a happy go lucky! Pepper lover to play and please everybody. Pepper enjoy her walks!

Taco

Chihuahua mix

Male

Neutered

Small

(1-20lbs)

Taco is big watch dog! Love to play and more serious than Pepper. He love is walks!!

12 reviews

Heba

Boarding - October 2017

Liz is an exceptional sitter! She went above and beyond to meet everything I asked for including administrating eye drop medication and getting my dog to stop using pee pads. Her home is well maintained and has a nice fenced backyard. My dog absolutely loved staying in her home and Liz treated her with the same love and affection as if she was her own dog. She went above and beyond - she gave my dog a complementary bath and was flexible with pick up time. I would highly recommend Liz and I will definitely be using her services in the future! Thank you Liz!!!

0 y/o - Miniature Bulldog

Small 1-20 lbs Female

Brian

Boarding - October 2017

Liz was an amazing sitter. She is a true animal lover that gave Zeus tons of attention as well as keeping me well informed of his daily activities. Couldn't ask for anything more. Highly recommended!!

1 y/o - Miniature pincher/Corgi mix

Medium 20-40 lbs Male

David

Boarding - November 2017

We left our dog with Liz for a week, and we would definitely use her services again. Our dog was happy, healthy, and even had a bath before coming home.

13 y/o - Cock-a-Poo

Medium 20-40 lbs Female

Rochelle

Boarding - November 2017

I am so happy I choose Liz to watch my lol one. She was great with him. I got updates on him each day along with pictures, Which I was happy for. I would definitely recommend her as a great dog sitter. Thanks again for taking care of blue while I was on my vacation.

1 y/o - Pug mix with jack russel

Small 1-20 lbs Male

Marcel

Boarding - November 2017

Liz is a Saint and a asset to this program. She is caring, thoughtful, considerate, compassionate, friendly, honest and has a very warm heart. He home is perfectly set up for dogs and I could tell from the first minute she loves dogs. 6/5 stars - Thanks Liz!

3 y/o - British terrier

Medium 20-40 lbs Female

Betty

Boarding - November 2017

So great to have a type of Air BnB for dogs. Convenient and easy to arrange. My dog, Sasha was well cared for during her week long stay with Liz. She received lots of attention, hugs, rubs and the outdoors, along with the opportunity to play and romp with other dogs. Thanks Liz!

10 y/o - Border Terrier

Medium 20-40 lbs Female

Justin

Boarding - January 2018

Liz and her family welcomed my 2 girls as if they were their own. They were very loving and affectionate to Lulu and Ruby and offered them all the comforts that they are accustomed to. She was quick to respond to messages and provided pictures and updates consistently. Her 2 dogs gave Lulu and Ruby a chance to socialize with other dogs. I was very happy with their care and thank Liz and her family for dog sitting over the Christmas and New Years season.

5 y/o - Toy Poodle

Small 1-20 lbs Female

2 y/o - Toy poodle

Small 1-20 lbs Female

Puneet

Boarding - November 2017

Liz was amazing. You can tell she adores pets and would and did take care of our little girl. Gave our dog a bath so she came out clean and smelling great. Liz constantly sent pics and videos throughout our dog's stay. Thanks again.

12 y/o - Shih Tzu

Small 1-20 lbs Female

Shira

Boarding - December 2017

Liz was an excellent dog sitter! She sent us lots of photos of Ellie, was very responsive, and returned Ellie freshly bathed. We will definitely be sending Ellie back to Liz again. A++!

1 y/o - Golden Doodle

Large 40-80 lbs Female

Florence

Boarding - January 2018

LIZ WAS AMAZING! She loves our pup just like her own and the dogs got along very well. We had a relaxing weekend getaway thanks to Liz who took great care of our pup and would send us pictures and frequent updates of how the pup was doing. Liz also kept a close eye on her stool and behaviour, and made sure the pup felt comfortable and at ease. Liz gave a complimentary bath for our pup too! Mojai will definitely return for more love and care from Liz and her 3 dogs!

0 y/o - Golden Retriever

Medium 20-40 lbs Female

Florence

Boarding - February 2018

We returned to Liz again for the second time and it was another amazing boarding experience! Liz would often send us update with Mojai's pictures and videos. Mojai was treated like part of Liz's family - Mojai didn't want to leave when we picked her up!

0 y/o - Golden Retriever

Medium 20-40 lbs Female

Jasmine

Doggy Daycare - November 2017

I highly recommend Liz as a dog sitter! She took the time to introduce my dog to her dogs, and was extremely patient and sweet towards her. Shelby had free roam of the house and was treated like family for her visit. Liz was extremely flexible with drop off and pick up times and reassured me that my dog would be looked after. I would definitely use her services again, she was excellent!

6 y/o - German Shepherd

Large 40-80 lbs Female

Map Data
Map data ©2018 Google
Map DataMap data ©2018 Google
Map data ©2018 Google