🍁  GoFetch | Waterdown | Jennifer Need Help? Email us or Call us at 1-844-GO-FETCH
Jenniferʼs services

Boarding
from $25 / night
Your dog stays the night at Jenniferʼs home
3 exercise walk(s) per day
Potty breaks every 2-4 hours
2 dogs
You bring food
Will only host dogs from one family at a time
Check-in 2 PM to 8 PM • Check-out 8 AM to 10 AM
Extra dog price:  $10
Available Extras
Flexible check-in/out
Doggy Daycare
from $15 / half day  -  $20 / full day
Your dog goes to Jenniferʼs in the daytime and returns home at night
2 exercise walk(s) per day
Unlimited outdoor access
2 dogs
Open: 08:00 AM to 05:00 PM
Extra dog price: $10
Transportation
$15/ one-way ride
Jennifer Is willing to travel up to 30kms
about Jennifer

Hi, I'm a stay at home Mom of school aged children, looking to make good use of my time. What better way then to spend it with Dogs. Growing up I always had a mix of cats and dogs which had given me many years of experience with animals. 5 years ago we were rescued by our mixed breed "Oakley". Life has been amazing with the unconditional love of a dog who truly is part of the family. Our family is very active and enjoys the outdoors. I have been through dog training with our current dog up to Grade 3 at McCanns in Flamborough. We live in a newer subdivision on a corner lot. Oakley loves the panoramic view of the neighbourhood. Views from the couch or the stairway lets him see all his friends walking by. The large backyard allows for play or lounging. The deck off second floor gives another great view. Our typical day has 3 walks around the neighbourhood and one for just play at a park. With all the great parks and trails in the neighbourhood options are endless for long or short walks. Available to drive to trails and off leash parks to plenty of extra fun. Oakley is very friendly and would love the company big or small.

Certifications & Training

Will administer medicine

Extras

Will provide treats

Dog Guest Requirements

Small

1-20 lbs

Medium

20-40 lbs

Large

40-80 lbs

X-Large

80+ lbs

Only vaccinated dogs
Only spayed/neutered dogs
Will Care For Puppies
Will Care For Seniors
about Jenniferʼhome

Our home is on a corner lot with many windows to see whats happening outside. Large backyard to lounge or play ball. Dogs are free to roam throughout the house. Sit on the furniture and cuddle. Sleep with the kids in their rooms if they feel the need to stay close. We have many parks close by to have variety of walks. eg. hike, fetch or a leisurely stroll. Great off leash park close by. Memorial Park, Leisure Park and Waterdown high school which we frequent often.

House
Fenced yard
Children present
A/C in the home
Dogs can roam entire home
Smoke-free environment
Dogs allowed on furniture
Dogs allowed on bed
Resident Pets

Oakley

Mixed

Male

Neutered

Large

(40-80lbs)

Oakley is an energetic friendly dog. Loves to play ball and tug. His favorite thing to do is snuggle with anyone who will let him sit on their lap. He loves to sit on the couch or stairs and watch the world outside. We always know when one of his friends are going by the lively greeting he sends. He is very comfortable with other dogs and people.

4 reviews

Angela

Boarding - December 2017

Great experience!

3 y/o - Great Dane

X-Large 80+ lbs Female

Gil

Boarding - December 2017

Jennifer is a kind, capable person and trustworthy. We were pleased with the facilities. We were more than happy. We recommend her highly. Lilly and Gil

12 y/o - Basset Hound

Medium 20-40 lbs Male

Fiona

Boarding - February 2018

We used to kennel our dog when going on holiday and decided to try gofetch for a change. Not only was it cheaper to book, we had our mind put at ease as we knew Sparta would be loved and treated like family. Jen was great, she sent us pictures of Sparta’s activities and him playing with their dog. It was like leaving him with family. I will never use a kennel again and will book directly with Jen from now on. Leaving him with Jen is like leaving him with family and puts our mind at ease. I refer anyone who is looking for kennels or even doggy daycare to her now . I highly recommend using gofetch and Jen Wagar in particular.

4 y/o - Cocker spaniel

Medium 20-40 lbs Male

Rachel

Doggy Daycare - January 2018

Jennifer will win your trust immediately. She has a warm personality, is confident and calm, and highly skilled. She clearly knows and understands dogs, including our high energy, quirky border collie who came home exhausted! Lots of play time, walks and a visit to the leash free park. I’m sure our dog thought she was on holiday! Lovely home and family, great fully- fenced yard and an adorable dog of their own. The two growled at one another a bit when they first met, but Jennifer wasn’t fussed, confident that they were just sorting things out and would soon get along. Our dog had a super day!!

5 y/o - Border Collie

Large 40-80 lbs Female

Map Data
Map data ©2018 Google
BESbswy
Map data ©2018 Google