🍁  GoFetch | Vancouver | Alexandra Need Help? Email us or Call us at 1-844-GO-FETCH
Alexandraʼs services

House Sitting
from $30 / night
Alexandra stays the night at your home to watch your dog
Dogs may be left unattended up to 1 hours
Is willing to travel up to 10kms
Cares for resident cats
Waters plants and yard
about Alexandra

Hi there, I'm Allie, a bookworm, art student and dog lover. My family and I have been taking in dogs since before I could crawl and while that may have lead to a few torn up couch cushions and finding chew toys literally everywhere I wouldn't change that for the world. Back home in Northern British Columbia we currently have five dogs ranging from two overly energetic German Shepards to a pretty yappy Yorkie but recently I moved down south and I've been missing them like crazy so taking care of animals just seemed like the perfect fit. I've had experience taking care of two litters of newborn pups, caring for older dogs, washing as well as clipping nails and some minor trick and obedience training. I love to walk, hike, and I am used to tending to pups of all energy levels. While I am currently a student I would adore a part time job as a sitter, able to provide treats and care in between my school days.

Certifications & Training

Will bathe dogs
Will administer medicine

Extras

Will provide treats

Dog Guest Requirements

Small

1-20 lbs

Medium

20-40 lbs

Large

40-80 lbs