🍁  GoFetch | Scarborough Ontario | sheree Need Help? Email us or Call us at 1-844-GO-FETCH
shereeʼs services

Boarding
from $25 / night
Your dog stays the night at shereeʼs home
3 exercise walk(s) per day
Potty breaks every 0-2 hours
2 dogs
Will bathe your dogs
You bring food
Will only host dogs from one family at a time
Check-in 4 PM to 10 PM • Check-out 8 AM to 10 AM
Extra dog price:  $10
Available Extras
Flexible check-in/out
Doggy Daycare
from $15 / half day  -  $20 / full day
Your dog goes to shereeʼs in the daytime and returns home at night
3 exercise walk(s) per day
Potty breaks every 0-2 hours
1 dogs
Open: 09:00 AM to 09:00 PM
Extra dog price: $15
about sheree

My name is Sheree Bishop and I am 29 years old. I will just tell you a bit about myself. I have always been torn with working with animals or children with special needs. I started off my career working with kids and adults with autism 10 years ago and now I currently work with homeless youth. I am in the process of changing my career to working with animals. I am a huge animal lover. I have had animals of all kinds from bearded dragons, cats, dogs, turtles, rats hamsters and birds. I currently live by myself ( and my turtle Camo) but I do drive an hour each week to visit my sister whom has our fur babies (American bull dog (Roman) and Pugle (Otto)). I would love nothing more then to work with your fur babies while you are busy at work or on vacation. I am a very energetic person and love to be out and about. I love walking and going to parks with my dogs as well as enjoying cuddles on the couch (if they are allowed on). I enjoy teaching my dogs new tricks and would love to be apart of your fur family. I feel like my work experience as well as my own animal experience and the passion I have for animals would be a great asset to your babies. I can also provide strong character references as well as animals references and a clear police check. I will make sure of the following • Make pets familiar with myself by showing empathy • Perform grooming duties such as bathing and combing • Ensure that all animals are fed and given water • Make sure that pets are walked several times a day to take care of their personal needs • Take instructions from pet owners regarding exercise needs and ensure that they are carried out • Accompany pets to veterinary doctor’s appointments for vaccinations • Clean litter boxes and ensure that they refilled properly • Dispense and administer medication when instructed by pet owner • Play with pets such as cats, dogs and rabbits to ensure that they have a feeling of companionship • Observe pets for behavior issues and report them immediately • Clean up paw prints on carpets or floors Thank you for your time and I hope you consider myself to be your fur babies sitter.

Certifications & Training

Will bathe dogs
Will administer medicine

Extras

Will provide treats
Will provide toys

Dog Guest Requirements

Small

1-20 lbs

Medium

20-40 lbs

Large

40-80 lbs

X-Large

80+ lbs

OK with unvaccinated dogs
OK with unspayed/neutered dogs
Will Care For Puppies
Will Care For Seniors
about shereeʼhome

I live in a 1 bedroom apartment. Living area is quite big and there is plenty of grass area outside as well as a cycle track to walk and nearby dog parks. Your fur babies will be able to go everywhere I go in the apartment. That means snuggling up on the couch to sleeping on the bed. If you allow that of course!.

Apartment
Fenced yard
A/C in the home
Dogs can roam entire home
Smoke-free environment
Dogs allowed on furniture
Dogs allowed on bed

Map Data
Map data ©2018 Google
BESbswy
Map data ©2018 Google