🍁  GoFetch | Spruce Grove  | Lara Need Help? Email us or Call us at 1-844-GO-FETCH
about Lara

Hate kenneling your dog while you're away? We did too! We said goodbye to our dogs early this year and are offering to keep your dog in our home while you're away. Your dog will be treated like our own, and we will do all that we can to keep his/her routines intact. Unless requested, we do not crate the dogs in our care for any reason. We are able to administer medication, both orally and through injection. We live in the golf course area of Spruce Grove and have a large fenced yard. At least one of us is generally home most of the day, as my husband is a firefighter with EFD and I am a full time PhD student, working generally from home. To stay with us, your dogs must be good with children (we have two, 6 and 8 years old) and must be house trained. We are comfortable with dogs of all sizes and breeds. We prefer to board dogs from one family at a time, but will consider taking up to 3 families permitting all dogs are social. We bill like most kennels/hotels. Check in times are flexible throughout the day. If you are unable to pick up before 11:00am, an additional day is billed whether or not your dog stays overnight. There are no additional fees for administering medication. Please note that we book most of our guests through word of mouth and on other platforms. My availability calendar may not be accurate for this reason.

Certifications & Training

Will administer medicine

Dog Guest Requirements

Small

1-20 lbs

Medium

20-40 lbs

Large

40-80 lbs

X-Large

80+ lbs

OK with unvaccinated dogs
Only spayed/neutered dogs
Will Care For Puppies
Will Care For Seniors
about Laraʼhome

We live in the golf course area of Spruce Grove on a large corner lot. Our home is approximately 2600 square feet with a large front yard as well as fenced side and back yard.

House
Fenced yard
Children present
A/C in the home
Dogs can roam entire home
Smoke-free environment
Dogs allowed on furniture
Dogs allowed on bed
1 review

Maxine

Boarding - November 2017

Lara and family were great hosts for our dogs! They were friendly, loving, flexible and on top of the details.

7 y/o - Italian Greyhound

Small 1-20 lbs Male

5 y/o - Italian Greyhound

Small 1-20 lbs Male

BESbswy