Dogs may be left unattended up to 4 hours
Is willing to travel up to 20kms
Cares for resident cats
Waters plants and yard
Transportation
$10/ one-way ride
Mark Is willing to travel up to 20kms
about Mark

Hi! My name is Mark and I'm the Founder of Multi Menu Edmonton. We primarily offer pet food delivery services, but we also offer pet sitting - your place or mine! My life has always been filled with pets and my partner and I probably love dogs more than people. We point out all the adorable dogs we see while driving and will cross the street to meet a great dog taking their owner for a walk. We are currently owned by five, very dog-friendly cats ranging from 4 to 11 years old. Owning a pet is a rewarding experience and we want to make it uncomplicated for our customers. In addition to providing you the products you need to ensure the health and well-being of your pet, we offer professional services you may need from time to time. You deserve a break, and we make it easy here at Multi Menu Edmonton. Our staff are experienced and well educated, so your pet will have a stress-free and happy experience. This is one of our most popular services, so make sure you book in advance.

Certifications & Training

Will bathe dogs
Will administer medicine

Extras

Will provide treats
Will provide toys

Dog Guest Requirements

Small

1-20 lbs

Medium

20-40 lbs

Large

40-80 lbs

X-Large

80+ lbs

Only vaccinated dogs
Only spayed/neutered dogs
Will Care For Puppies
Will Care For Seniors
4 reviews

Devon

Boarding - August 2017

Mark was really responsive and super nice and accomodating to both me and my dog True. I would not hesitate to leave my dog with them again the next time i go away again.

7 y/o - Border Collie

Medium 20-40 lbs Female

Debbie

Boarding - October 2017

Mark and Nicola are a wonderful couple who I know would have treated my dog, Honey, as one of their own. Mark kept me up to date with texts and pictures. I’d definitely use their services again.

10 y/o - Miniature Poodle

Small 1-20 lbs Female

Kait

House Sitting - August 2017

We were really pleased with having Mark stay with our dogs. He stayed in communication via text and was able to assure us of how well everything was going, as it was our first time using this service, and was able to send us pictures. We would definitely have Mark come and stay with our dogs again!

Kait

House Sitting - September 2017

We were so happy to be able to book Mark for a repeat sitting. We really trust him to provide good care for them!

Map Data
Map data ©2018 Google
Map DataMap data ©2018 Google
Map data ©2018 Google