Extra dog price:  $10
Available Extras
Can cater for special diets
Flexible check-in/out
Transportation
$10/ one-way ride
Paul Is willing to travel up to 15kms
about Paul

Hi my name is Paul and I have an extensive history with pets and dogs specifically. I am now pet-less after raising two great dogs that lived long wonderful lives. I recently started being a foster home for Beagle Paws (beaglepaws.com). I may from time to time have a beagle foster dog in the house. I live in a nice quiet neighbourhood and have a big backyard that is fully fenced and thoroughly dog-proofed. I do work full-time during the day but my schedule is flexible so I am able to pop-by home and check on dogs as required. The longest they would be left at home would be 8 hours but most days I can come home during lunch or on other breaks as my work is close to home. I also have used dog-cams to monitor dogs while I am away from the house. I can also bring a dog to work from time to time if they are well behaved in a work setting. I can send you photo updates about what your dogs are up to and how they are doing. I have experience with senior dogs and also administering medicine to pets. There is lots of room to play in my backyard plus great routes to walk in the neighbourhood. There are always lots of dogs to meet on our walks in the neighbourhood as well. I also enjoy taking dogs to the dog parks (your dogs would always be kept on leash no matter where we go), Terwillegar, Buena Vista and Jackie Parker are some of our favourites.

Certifications & Training

Will bathe dogs
Will administer medicine

Extras

Will provide treats
Will provide toys

Dog Guest Requirements

Small

1-20 lbs

Medium

20-40 lbs

Large

40-80 lbs

X-Large

80+ lbs

Only vaccinated dogs
Only spayed/neutered dogs
Will Care For Puppies
Will Care For Seniors
about Paulʼhome

I have a 1950's house in a quiet residential neighbourhood. It is multi-level but I generally confine dogs to the main level and let them roam as much as required or allowed. I can close doors or put-up baby gates to confine them to certain areas if required. I can set-up a pee-pad area for dogs that may need it during the day but with my job being flexible I am able to adjust my schedule to pop by if required or spend lunch at home. Having had my own dogs for about 20 years my house and yard are thoroughly dog-proofed. I have a very high fence (6ft) and all of my gates have spring-loaded springs on them so they close automatically.

House
Fenced yard
A/C in the home
Dogs can roam entire home
Smoke-free environment
Dogs allowed on furniture
Dogs allowed on bed
Resident Pets

Minnie

Beagle

Female

Spayed

Small

(1-20lbs)

Minnie is a foster dog from Beagle Paws that I started fostering on December 8, 2017. She is a small quiet little girl that gets along well with other dogs and cats too.

2 reviews

Don

Boarding - October 2017

Paul and his wife were GREAT! We met his foster beagle Oscar ahead of time to ensure compatibility with our pups and he was very accommodating for that meeting. Our dogs received care and attention equal or better than we give them at home. Paul sent us a picture and update during our short vacation as well. It was also no problem when a change in our schedule meant a change in the sitting arrangements. I have no hesitation recommending Paul to others and will definitely use his services again.

5 y/o - Shetland Sheepdog

Medium 20-40 lbs Female

5 y/o - Shetland Sheepdog

Medium 20-40 lbs Female

Landra

Boarding - January 2018

Paul was an excellent dog sitter for our beagle! He was flexible with drop off and pick up times, sent regular picture updates, and was very responsive to any questions we had. We would definitely leave our dog with Paul again in the future!

1 y/o - Beagle

Medium 20-40 lbs Male

Map Data
Map data ©2018 Google
BESbswy
Map data ©2018 Google