🍁  GoFetch | Greenfiekd Park | Diane Need Help? Email us or Call us at 1-844-GO-FETCH
Dianeʼs services

Boarding
from $25 / night
Your dog stays the night at Dianeʼs home
2 exercise walk(s) per day
Unlimited outdoor access
2 dogs
You bring food
Will only host dogs from one family at a time
Check-in 4 PM to 9 PM • Check-out 8 AM to 10 AM
Extra dog price:  $10
Doggy Daycare
from $15 / half day  -  $20 / full day
Your dog goes to Dianeʼs in the daytime and returns home at night
2 exercise walk(s) per day
Unlimited outdoor access
2 dogs
Open: 09:00 AM to 09:00 PM
Extra dog price: $10
about Diane

My goal is to take care of your pet(s) while you are away like they were my own. I am a huge dog lover and grew up having dogs and cats most of my life. I have a special place in my heart for all dog types. I had a Golden Retriver "Kaylip" who went to doggie heaven at 12 years old this past September. Taking care of your pet(s)will fill the void of not having a dog at the moment. Your pet will be in great hands with me. I have been overnight dog sitting for family and friends for a couple of years now. Caring for your pet(s) will provide me such joy. I am a home owner and have a fenced in backyard. I prefer having 1 or 2 pets from the same family. Will send updated photos of the fun your pet(s) are having. There is a dog park nearby for the active dogs and I will ensure to walk your pet(s) twice daily. Exercise is key to a healthy animal. I will update my calendar of my availability to care for your pet(s). Pre-arranged visits to my house are welcome for you and your pet (s). Hoping to hear from you soon.

Certifications & Training

Will administer medicine

Extras

Will provide treats
Will provide toys

Dog Guest Requirements

Small

1-20 lbs

Medium

20-40 lbs

Large

40-80 lbs

X-Large

80+ lbs

Only vaccinated dogs
Only spayed/neutered dogs
Will NOT Care For Puppies
Will Care For Seniors
about Dianeʼhome

There is a dog park nearby for dogs that require to be running freely to burn off energy. If not regular walks are provided and the dogs have free range to the fenced in backyard.

House
Fenced yard
Dogs can roam entire home
Smoke-free environment
3 reviews

Michael

Boarding - August 2017

Was a wonderful time and well worth it

9 y/o - Bouvier des Flandres

X-Large 80+ lbs Male

Kate

Boarding - September 2017

My husband and I went to Montreal for our 1 year wedding anniversary. We decided to bring our precious Henry along for the journey. We tried leaving Henry alone in the hotel room while we went for a quick swim but couldn't leave because Henry was barking at the top of his lungs. We decided to try out dogvacay and that's where we found Diane. She quickly responded to our request and was so sweet when we gave her a call to discuss the logistics. We dropped Henry off at 3:00 on the Saturday and explained we would be back to get Henry at noon on the Sunday. Diane took fantastic care of our little man. She sent lots of updates on how he was doing and even sent pictures! I felt so comfortable and confident in her care for Henry. She took Henry on lots of walks, played with him and fed him his meals. I highly recommend Diane! She was great! We will definitely try it again when we go back to Montreal!

2 y/o - Miniature golden doodle

Small 1-20 lbs Male

Michael

Doggy Daycare - August 2017

Diane was great and Boo loved his weekend stay. Definitely will visit again

9 y/o - Bouvier des Flandres

X-Large 80+ lbs Male

BESbswy