🍁  GoFetch | Montréal | Hashmita Need Help? Email us or Call us at 1-844-GO-FETCH
Hashmitaʼs services

Boarding
from $25 / night
Your dog stays the night at Hashmitaʼs home
3 exercise walk(s) per day
Potty breaks every 4-6 hours
1 dogs
You bring food
Will only host dogs from one family at a time
Check-in 10 AM to 10 PM • Check-out 9 AM to 12 PM
Extra dog price:  $10
Available Extras
Flexible check-in/out
House Sitting
from $30 / night
Hashmita stays the night at your home to watch your dog
Dogs may be left unattended up to 3 hours
Is willing to travel up to 8kms
Cares for resident cats
Waters plants and yard
Doggy Daycare
from $15 / half day  -  $20 / full day
Your dog goes to Hashmitaʼs in the daytime and returns home at night
3 exercise walk(s) per day
Potty breaks every 4-6 hours
2 dogs
Open: 09:00 AM to 10:00 PM
Extra dog price: $10
about Hashmita

Hello! My name is Hashmita Alimchandani, and I am a twenty-five-year old Montréal dweller. I have recently returned to the city after some time away. My interests vary across a wide range, but some of them include art/art history, literature, and walking! I have found myself slightly obsessed with the step counter on my phone, and love nothing more than to take long, observant walks around the city. In terms of my relationship with dogs, I have loved them all my life and was recently a dog owner. A few years ago, I adopted a retired racing greyhound (Manny/"Go Lucky Manny") with whom I lived in Montréal for a year! The photos above are of Manny. Unfortunately, Manny passed away in February and is dearly missed. However, Manny and I lived together and I was his primary care taker! So of course this meant us sharing the usually daily walks, feeding, and snuggles. Manny also loved trips to the dog park in Parc Laurier, but wasn't a big fan of the baths he needed afterward! In living with Manny, I learned the skills to provide appropriate daily care for a pup, and also how to deal with the occasional bout of sickness. GoFetch seems like an amazing network and resource for dog lovers and dog owners. I would love to have some time to devote to some of the beautiful dogs I see walking around the city!

Certifications & Training

Will administer medicine

Extras

Will provide treats

Dog Guest Requirements

Small

1-20 lbs

Medium

20-40 lbs

Large

40-80 lbs

X-Large

80+ lbs

Only vaccinated dogs
Only spayed/neutered dogs
Will Care For Puppies
Will Care For Seniors
about Hashmitaʼhome

I currently live in the Plateau - two blocks and no more than 4 minutes from Parc Jeanne Mance and the mountain! Ideal location for walks. It's a shame I don't currently have a dog of my own :) My apartment is located on the second floor with an outdoor staircase. It is a fairly typical apartment for the area, with lots of room in the living area and kitchen. Doggos are welcome to hang out in my room (one of three rooms) and the common areas!

Apartment
No yard
Dogs can roam entire home
Smoke-free environment
2 reviews

Danielle

Boarding - October 2017

Hashmita answered all of my needs wonderfully. I left feeling relaxed, knowing my dog was in good hands. Thank you!

8 y/o - Mixed pom poodle

Small 1-20 lbs Male

Tallie

House Sitting - October 2017

Hashmita is a terrific dog sitter. She had a great rapport with my pups and took excellent care of them while I was away. She is friendly, communicative, and great to work with. I am new to Montreal and was nervous about having someone I didn't know look after the dogs - I'm really pleased and grateful to have had such a great experience with Hashmita and GoFetch!

Map Data
Map data ©2018 Google
Map DataMap data ©2018 Google
Map data ©2018 Google