House Sitting
from $30 / night
Sarah stays the night at your home to watch your dog
Dogs may be left unattended up to 3 hours
Is willing to travel up to 3kms
Cares for resident cats
Waters plants and yard
about Sarah

Hello there! My name is Sarah and I am a freelance social media strategist, office manager and I also work at a spin studio a few times a week. That being said, I am allowed dogs at the office (yay)! Speaking of fur babies, I have grown up with dogs my entire life - both big and small. I moved out West last September leaving my family dogs back in Ontario with my parents. I feel a little bit lost without any dogs in my life; hence why I am on GoFetch. I have experience babysitting, training and walking dogs. I am confident in my dog whispering skills and can promise your pup is in good hands. I grew up with labs, border terriers, golden retrievers, and some pretty awesome mixes. My active lifestyle always seems to lead me to the outdoors where I am more than happy to bring your dog along with me. Hikes, runs, walks, swims, you name it - your dog and I will have the best time!

Certifications & Training

Will bathe dogs

Extras

Will provide treats
Will provide toys

Dog Guest Requirements

Small

1-20 lbs

Medium

20-40 lbs

Large

40-80 lbs

X-Large

80+ lbs

Only vaccinated dogs
Only spayed/neutered dogs
Will Care For Puppies
Will Care For Seniors
1 review

Kristy

House Sitting - October 2017

Sarah was a dream of a dogsitter for our pooch, Frankie. Sarah kept us updated on how Frankie was doing (this was her first time away from us since we rescued her), and we knew very quickly that Frankie was in the best of hands.

BESbswy