🍁  GoFetch | New Westminster | Masha Need Help? Email us or Call us at 1-844-GO-FETCH
Mashaʼs services

Boarding
from $32 / night
Your dog stays the night at Mashaʼs home
3 exercise walk(s) per day
Potty breaks every 4-6 hours
2 dogs
You bring food
Check-in 7 AM to 11 PM • Check-out 7 AM to 11 PM
Extra dog price:  $16
Available Extras
Flexible check-in/out
Doggy Daycare
from $20 / half day  -  $27 / full day
Your dog goes to Mashaʼs in the daytime and returns home at night
3 exercise walk(s) per day
Potty breaks every 4-6 hours
2 dogs
Open: 07:00 AM to 07:00 PM
Extra dog price: $16
about Masha

We are an energetic, responsible couple with extensive experience with dogs! Masha currently works at an established doggy daycare in the Metro-Vancouver area. We live right across the street from a big fenced-in dog park, and we go there often with our pug and whoever is visiting us at the time. We have taken care of many dogs in many different places over the years, relying on word-of-mouth for new clients, but have just recently found out about this site. We have worked with dogs of all ages and temperaments, as well as senior dogs and high-maintenance dogs requiring round the clock care and/or medication. We specialize in administering medication, eye drops/lube, shots, etc., to doggies. The two of us take turns caring for the doggies, so they will never be left alone for long; you can think of it as a two-people-for-the-price-of-one deal! We put great care and passion into doggy-sitting, treating each visitor as one of our own. Let us welcome your pup into our family, even if it's just for the day, and you will have the peace of mind that comes from knowing your fur-baby is in loving and responsible hands! *** Please note that we may be available during the work week as well as weekends, depending on the dog. Please let us know in advance via message if you need to book Mon-Fri (unless you are a return client, then there's no need to contact us). Thank you!

Certifications & Training

Pet first aid certified
Will administer medicine

Extras

Will provide treats
Will provide toys

Dog Guest Requirements

Small

1-20 lbs

Medium

20-40 lbs

Large

40-80 lbs

X-Large

80+ lbs

OK with unvaccinated dogs
OK with unspayed/neutered dogs
Will NOT Care For Puppies
Will Care For Seniors
about Mashaʼhome

We live in a one bedroom apartment. The entire space is accessible for all of our canine guests, with a queen-sized bed in the bedroom and a big, comfy couch in the living room, perfect for lounging around. We have stairs for our smaller fur-guests to be able to get on and off of the couch and bed, as well as a basket of various toys, a medium-sized crate with a memory-foam pillow inside, and a small plush cave, should your dog want some alone time.

Apartment
No yard
A/C in the home
Dogs can roam entire home
Elevated beds available
Smoke-free environment
Dogs allowed on furniture
Dogs allowed on bed
Resident Pets

Popeye

Pug

Male

Neutered

Small

(1-20lbs)

Popeye is an extremely friendly, happy-go-lucky dog who loves virtually all dogs and all people! He is submissive to other dogs and enjoys their company very much. He loves to run and play outside and sleep and lounge at home, though he is flexible and adaptable to the guests!

4 reviews

Chris

Boarding - November 2017

Great dog sitter. My dog Ripley had an awesome experience and settled in very quickly. Ripley is looking forward to staying over again soon.

8 y/o - Shepherd Cross

Large 40-80 lbs Male

Jennifer

Boarding - October 2017

Very easy to communicate with and flexible. Dogs have been exhausted since getting home so that's a great sign. Would highly recommend

2 y/o - Beagle/Basset

Medium 20-40 lbs Male

1 y/o - Shih Tzu/ Bishon

Small 1-20 lbs Female

PHILLIP

Boarding - November 2017

Communication was solid from the start. She took the time to have a meet and greet to have my pup get familiar with the area and space plus to work out any special needs or concerns I may have about boarding my pup. Updates during his stay from her were really appreciated it helped put my mind at ease. The space was small dog friendly with steps up to the sofa and it helps that he had Popeye to show him around and hang :)

2 y/o - Pomeranian

Small 1-20 lbs Male

Nolan

Boarding - December 2017

Masha responded very quickly to my boarding request and I she was very accommodating. She took excellent care of my two dogs! She administered their medications and texted pictures of them throughout their stay so I knew they were in good hands and enjoying themselves. I would definitely recommend! A+++!

7 y/o - Pug

Medium 20-40 lbs Male

7 y/o - Pug

Medium 20-40 lbs Male

Map Data
Map data ©2018 Google
Map DataMap data ©2018 Google
Map data ©2018 Google