Unlimited outdoor access
2 dogs
Open: 06:00 AM to 08:30 PM
Extra dog price: $10
Transportation
$10/ one-way ride
Rosie Is willing to travel up to 15kms
about Rosie

We love animals and have been running a dog walking/pet sitting business for 5 years. My husband is home 24/7 to make sure that your fury friend has all the attention they need. We are both Pet Emergency CPR Certified and can administer medication. We are on our 3rd Golden Retriever and love meeting new fury friends. Our beloved Sadie was a Pet therapy dog registered with St. John Ambulance her and I used to go visit seniors in old age homes. This experience showed to me how much love animals bring into the world. To us they are the greatest things. We love meeting all the different breeds and we take them in as they were our own. We can administer medication, and have experience with seizures, aging dogs and puppys. I do also offer the service of in home pet sitting including cats THERE MUST ALWAYS BE A MEET AND GREET

Certifications & Training

Pet first aid certified
Will bathe dogs
Dog CPR certified
Will administer medicine

Extras

Will provide treats
Will provide toys

Dog Guest Requirements

Small

1-20 lbs

Medium

20-40 lbs

Large

40-80 lbs

X-Large

80+ lbs

Only vaccinated dogs
Only spayed/neutered dogs
Will Care For Puppies
Will Care For Seniors
about Rosieʼhome

We have a story and half home that has 13 steps to get to the bedrooms. On the main floor there are no steps except to go outside where are 5 steps to get into the yard. Our yard is 30 by 132 feet, there fore lots of room to run. In the summer time we have a pool. We have lots of trails and parks close by. The beach is also very close.

House
Fenced yard
A/C in the home
Dogs can roam entire home
Elevated beds available
Smoke-free environment
Dogs allowed on furniture
Dogs allowed on bed
Resident Pets

Sasha

Golden Retriever

Female

Spayed

Large

(40-80lbs)

This is Sasha she is 1 year old and just a bundle of joy. She has all her shots and is fixed. She loves to play and is always willing to meet new friends. She has added so much to our home after we lost our beautiful Sadie and Storm. She gets along with all dogs .

2 reviews

Amani

Boarding - June 2017

Rose was amazing in every way! Our dog Hugo felt right at home and got along really well with her two pups. I am sure he is looking forward to our next vacation so he can come back! Will definitely be returning in the future :) Thank you so much Rose! Xoxo

1 y/o - French Bulldog

Medium 20-40 lbs Male

Denise

Boarding - September 2017

Rose took great care of our dog Dax. We felt comfortable immediately when we first met her and her husband. She truly cares about the dogs she takes care of and we weren't concerned about Dax while we were away. Highly recommend Rose :)

10 y/o - Black Labrador Re

Large 40-80 lbs Male

Map Data
Map data ©2018 Google
BESbswy
Map data ©2018 Google