2 dogs
You bring food
Check-in 8 AM to 8 PM • Check-out 8 AM to 8 PM
Extra dog price:  $10
Available Extras
Can cater for special diets
Flexible check-in/out
about Jenn

I grew up always surrounded by dogs! I've looked after and cared for small dogs, large dogs, big dogs, and small dogs! I am a mother of 2 (a 4 year old and a newborn) and I have passed my love of dogs down to them. My 4 year old loves to help look after the dogs, letting them outside, playing, feeding etc. and the baby loves to stare at them! I have a special place in my heart for any dog! I have been involved with volunteering with different rescue organizations for the last 6 years. Everything from fostering over 30 dogs and finding them homes, to going to reserves to spread the importance of spay and neutering as well as helping out with the procedures. I have my own resident dog whom I rescued a few years ago. Besides myself and my husband, we have 1 roommate and between the 3 of us someone is almost always home. Your fur-baby will not go un-cuddled, neglected or unloved. It's my guarantee that they will come home tired from all the playing! We have a nice big backyard for them to run and play as well we are right next to the bike path system for long walks! We are so full of love and ready to spread that love to all 4-legged friends!

Certifications & Training

Will administer medicine

Extras

Will provide treats

Dog Guest Requirements

Small

1-20 lbs

Medium

20-40 lbs

Large

40-80 lbs

X-Large

80+ lbs

OK with unvaccinated dogs
OK with unspayed/neutered dogs
Will Care For Puppies
Will Care For Seniors
about Jennʼhome

The main floor is all hardwood and the second floor is carpeted. We do keep the kids' doors closed or gated to keep the dogs out of their rooms, just to protect their toys. We have a large backyard that is fully fenced so there is lots of room to play and run. We also live a hop and a skip away from some bike paths for some nice evening walks!

House
Fenced yard
Children present
Dogs can roam entire home
Smoke-free environment
Dogs allowed on furniture
Dogs allowed on bed
Resident Pets

Miller

Terrier

Male

Neutered

Small

(1-20lbs)

He's my grumpy old man. He will play on his terms, but otherwise he'll just find a bed to sleep on and leave everyone else alone.

2 reviews

Judy

Boarding - October 2017

My fur babies were accomadated on short notice and they were very happy to be left. Jenn sent me pictures of them while I was gone. I would definitely use her service again.

10 y/o - Pomeranian

Small 1-20 lbs Male

3 y/o - Pomeranian

Small 1-20 lbs Female

Lori

Boarding - December 2017

Roxi felt completely at home...she loved everyone in the family from the first meet and greet. She was completely happy, relaxed and happy when I picked her up

12 y/o - Bichon schitzu

Small 1-20 lbs Female

BESbswy