House Sitting
from $40 / night
Angela stays the night at your home to watch your dog
Dogs may be left unattended up to 4 hours
Is willing to travel up to 70kms
Cares for resident cats
Waters plants and yard
about Angela

I'm a clean and organized female who has a soft spot for four legged fury friends. As I am not in a position to have a dog at this time, I want to offer my services to other respectful dog lovers and owners. I am offering my pet sitting services in the dog owners home as I've found it easier on the dog to be in their surroundings. I love the outdoors so your dog is more than welcome to join me. Before accepting any position, I request a meet and greet which would entail: coming to the pet owners home to see how the pet(s) interact with me ensure both pet and owner feel at ease, and to make sure it is a good fit for both parties. During the visit I go over the following: Do's and don'ts that are specific to your needs and your pets I have house and dog sat for a 4 year old rescued black lab I have house sat a Taiwanese street dog with her feline friend I previously owned a heeler/shepherd cross, from birth I have had the pleasure of house pet sitting in Okotoks and Watervalley. I also have acreage living experience.

Certifications & Training

Will bathe dogs
Will administer medicine

Dog Guest Requirements

Small

1-20 lbs

Medium

20-40 lbs

Large

40-80 lbs

X-Large

80+ lbs

OK with unvaccinated dogs
Only spayed/neutered dogs
Will NOT Care For Puppies
Will Care For Seniors
2 reviews

Tracey

House Sitting - June 2017

Angela watched my two dogs and stayed at my home for a week in June. Angela communicated very well and came by the house ahead of time to meet the dogs and get the lay of the land before I left. She was very flexible and is a nice, friendly woman. When I arrived home after my holiday, the place was spotless, my pups were happy, and all went well. Highly recommend Angela. Great lady, LOVES DOGS, and very professional.

Jennifer

House Sitting - September 2017

Angela was great with our dog, took him for lots of walks, she seemed very patient with him. Place looked great when we got back.

BESbswy