🍁  GoFetch | Vancouver | Jessica Need Help? Email us or Call us at 1-844-GO-FETCH
Jessicaʼs services

Boarding
from $30 / night
Your dog stays the night at Jessicaʼs home
3 exercise walk(s) per day
Potty breaks every 0-2 hours
2 dogs
Will bathe your dogs
You bring food
Will only host dogs from one family at a time
Check-in 8 AM to 10 PM • Check-out 8 AM to 11 AM
Extra dog price:  $10
Available Extras
Can cater for special diets
Flexible check-in/out
Transportation
$5/ one-way ride
Jessica Is willing to travel up to 15kms
about Jessica

Hi! I'm Jess. I have grown up with dogs my whole life and am comfortable around any type of dog. I have experience in dog training and obedience courses. I have a lot of dogsitting experience whether the dog has stayed at my house or I've gone to theirs. I am very adaptable to suit your dogs needs, whether they need to be run or they need to saunter down the sidewalk. I have had a dog in my family my entire life, I have raised puppies and trained dogs to be able to do tricks and simple walking techniques. I enjoy dogs that need a little extra time and practice as well as maintaining other well trained dogs! If you simply just need your dog to be looked after and walked, I most certainly can do that! I like to make sure that the dog owner's mind is at ease with their loved one(s) staying with me, so I prefer to set up meet & greets and will send updates and photo's of their pets during their stay.

Certifications & Training

Will bathe dogs
Will administer medicine

Extras

Will provide treats

Dog Guest Requirements

Small

1-20 lbs

Medium

20-40 lbs

Large

40-80 lbs

X-Large

80+ lbs

OK with unvaccinated dogs
Only spayed/neutered dogs
Will Care For Puppies
Will Care For Seniors
about Jessicaʼhome

We live on the top floor of a new apartment building where the living space is quite open. The apartment space is approx 650sq/ft. We have two closed in (very secure) balconies, one is a large private rooftop terrace. All spaces are pet friendly! We live very close to a dog park and the seawall where I would love to walk/run your dog!

Apartment
Fenced yard
Dogs can roam entire home
Elevated beds available
Smoke-free environment
Dogs allowed on furniture
Dogs allowed on bed
7 reviews

Sandra

Boarding - June 2017

We are very happy with Jessica's care of our two morkies. She was prompt and organized from the outset. Her warmth and competence were apparent on first meeting her. She sent photos of our pups on outings in the park and at the beach. The pups said to rate her care five biscuits!

2 y/o - Maltese Yorkie cross

Small 1-20 lbs Female

1 y/o - Maltese Yorkie cross

Small 1-20 lbs Male

Nadine

Boarding - September 2017

Jessica was amazing, she took such great care of Sitka, sent us photos of their hikes and outings and always communicated any concern. Best possible dog sitter ever. We feel so lucky to have met her and would love to have Sitka stay with her when we travel next time.

1 y/o - Finnish Spitz

Small 1-20 lbs Female

Milad

Boarding - July 2017

Roscoe loved his stay at Jessica's. He looked relaxed and comfy when we picked him up. Jess was very good with keeping us updated. I would gladly return, and would recommend her to my friends.

0 y/o - Brittany

Small 1-20 lbs Male

henry

Boarding - July 2017

Jessica took excellent loving care of our two older dogs. We will definitely use her again at recommend her.

14 y/o - Dachshund

Small 1-20 lbs Male

14 y/o - Dachshund

Small 1-20 lbs Female

Martin

Boarding - November 2017

Our first time using GoFetch and randomly choose Jessica, could not have made a better selection. I believe my dog TJ had a great stay and Jessica looked after him very well. I received daily texts and she was always there if I wanted to know about TJ. Very happy with GoFetch and especially Jessica and will not hesitate to ask if she can take TJ again! Thanks.

7 y/o - Welsh Terrier

Medium 20-40 lbs Male

Alexis

Boarding - January 2018

Jessica was absolutely amazing! She made me feel so at ease when I went away for my honeymoon for 3 weeks. My two dogs (Emma & Jax) instantly fell in love with her. She sent me photo's and video's of there daily outing on the trail and the beach. This was my first time using GoFetch and I'm so glad I did. I will definitely be asking Jessica to watch my furbabies again! Would highly recommend Jessica :)

3 y/o - Rescue

Medium 20-40 lbs Male

4 y/o - Border Collie/GSP

Medium 20-40 lbs Female

Graham

House Sitting - May 2017

Jessica was amazing. Clearly a very caring person and took amazing care of my dog. I don't really have anything else to say except we will definitely be going back to her next time we go out of town.

BESbswy