🍁  GoFetch | Vancouver | Catherine Need Help? Email us or Call us at 1-844-GO-FETCH
Catherineʼs services

Boarding
from $35 / night
Your dog stays the night at Catherineʼs home
2 exercise walk(s) per day
Potty breaks every 0-2 hours
3 dogs
You bring food
Will only host dogs from one family at a time
Weekly discount: 10%
Check-in 10 AM to 7 PM • Check-out 10 AM to 7 PM
Extra dog price:  $10
Available Extras
Can cater for special diets
Flexible check-in/out
Transportation
$10/ one-way ride
Catherine Is willing to travel up to 10kms
about Catherine

Our family is a dog-friendly one. We have 2 small dogs and often foster rescues & puppy sit for friends. We are looking for a little extra income and so love having dogs around that this is a great fit. We have a 7-year-old human child as well who first met our dogs at 3 days old. She is as at ease around dogs as many adults we know. We have room in our home and love in our hearts for more canine friends. We've had our 2 dogs for over 10 years. We've been fostering for about 2 years and my husband and I both grew up with dogs. We are a very dog-friendly home. We rent a suite on the west side of Vancouver and our neighbors in the home also have dogs. We have a fenced yard and live near Pacific Spirit park.

Certifications & Training

Will administer medicine

Dog Guest Requirements

Small

1-20 lbs

Medium

20-40 lbs

Large

40-80 lbs

X-Large

80+ lbs

Only vaccinated dogs
Only spayed/neutered dogs
Will NOT Care For Puppies
Will Care For Seniors
about Catherineʼhome

We are in the ground level suite of a house. We have a yard off our living room in a quiet, wonderful dog-friendly neighborhood. We have 3 bedrooms and an open concept so there's a lot of room for dogs. We often foster dogs for rescue groups and have been a dog sitter for many friends over the years.

House
Fenced yard
Children present
Dogs can roam entire home
Smoke-free environment
Dogs allowed on furniture
Dogs allowed on bed
Resident Pets

Havana

Havanese

Female

Spayed

Medium

(20-40lbs)

One-eyed, playful Havanese. We've had her since she was 8 weeks old. She's fairly indifferent to dogs in our home until she's used to them and then she gets playful.

ZsaZsa

Bichon Cocker Spaniel Cross

Female

Spayed

Medium

(20-40lbs)

Zsa Zsa is easily the sweetest dog that we've ever known. She's laid back and calm, gets along with all dogs. She's super healthy and loving.

13 reviews

N

Boarding - July 2017

Our little dog spent 10 days with Catherine and her family. We are so very happy with the great communication, excellent care and incredible kindness showed to our dog during this time. Our dog being more senior with specific quirks, Catherine and her husband readily made her feel comfortable and clearly have extensive experience and knowledge with a wide range of dogs. Their own two dogs could not have been sweeter and more gentle. We are so thankful to have found such an excellent environment and caregivers for our little dog. We will definitely be back as future return customers!!

10 y/o - Mix

Small 1-20 lbs Female

Grace

Boarding - September 2017

Catherine was excellent! She welcomed our dog Lena, a flat coat retriever, into her home, helped me with some ideas on behavior. Our dog was so comfortable with Catherine's family that she hardly paid any attention to our return. Wow, we have picked our dog up before and she seemed frantic to get our car with us. Quite a difference.

4 y/o - Golden Retriever

Large 40-80 lbs Female

TOM

Boarding - October 2017

The space has a yard and 2 pups. The 10 year girl played with bubs so he had lots of love. Great family.

5 y/o - Chauchin

Small 1-20 lbs Male

Anne

Boarding - October 2017

When I adopted my 65 lb black Labrador, she came with a number of special needs. Catherine and her family assured me that they could meet those needs, and sure enough, my "baby" Linden had a great stay, and met her new best friend-- expert cuddle-er, daughter Mackenzie. Their dog-friendly home is set up with lots of sleep options and has a secure fenced yard. The sweet dogs that live there are welcoming. Catherine is a great communicator, and has lots of experience with dogs. Can't say enough good stuff--the peace of mind made my time away so much more enjoyable. We will definitely be back!

4 y/o - Labrador Retriever

Large 40-80 lbs Female

Jonathan

Boarding - October 2017

Catherine and her family were incredible. Our Dong Katherine has never integrated and felt as at home with anyone other than my wife an I than She was with Catherine. They were so kind and caring and willing to go above and beyond to give our pup a wonderful stay. We will for sure bring Katherine over for another visit to this wonderful family. Thank you for everything.

5 y/o - Miniature Dachshung

Small 1-20 lbs Female

Darren

Boarding - October 2017

Catherine and her husband were very accommodating to my dog Aspyn! They definitely love dogs and it is very obvious that they truly care for them. I would definitely recommend her and will certainly be back for more boarding.

2 y/o - Havanese

Small 1-20 lbs Female

Diana

Boarding - January 2018

Catherine and her husband are very knowledgeable about dogs and their behavior. We were very comfortable leaving Hank in their care. He Had regular walks and play time in their yard. Catherine also sent regular updates, which was great. We would definitely recommend Catherine and her family as sitters!

3 y/o - Aussiedoodle

Large 40-80 lbs Male

Barbara

Boarding - December 2017

I couldn’t ask for a better sitter! Catherine and her family were more than perfect with my Pug x King Charles mix. It was our first time leaving our dog and I gotta be honest I was really concerned. Catherine made everything easy, I could clearly see how much she loves dogs and how caring she was. Koko had a great time and actually came home better than when I dropped her off ???? She was able to accommodate her special diet and her lovely daughter gave Koko all the love and play she needed. Neitherless to say I would now be able to go on holidays knowing my dog is in great hands! Koko can’t wait for her next vacation at her new second home!

3 y/o - Pug X King Charles Cavalier

Small 1-20 lbs Female

Leslie

Boarding - November 2017

Yes, would definitely have Catherine sit again. Everything was very easy. My usually anxious dog seemed very relaxed with her and her family.

13 y/o - Shih Tzu/Japanese Chin

Small 1-20 lbs Male

TOM

Boarding - December 2017

Great people. Loved my dog.

5 y/o - Chauchin

Small 1-20 lbs Male

Grace

Boarding - January 2018

Catherine is very good with dogs, she was waiting for us with our dog Lena. Our dog was excited to see her and be back for an overnight stay. What bigger recommendation could we give than that? It's a great place for dogs.

4 y/o - Golden Retriever

Large 40-80 lbs Female

Sandra

Boarding - January 2018

Catherine and her lovely family took care of our two very energetic Morkies and our older Yorkinese for four days and we could not have asked for a more loving and responsive home to leave our precious pups! From our first communication with Catherine her warmth and professionalism shone through. She is reassuring and highly competent. While we were away she sent photos of the pups and let us know how they were managing. When we came to pick the dogs up they were playing so joyfully with the family it was clear how well loved they had been in our absence. We can receommend Catherine with the highest confidence.

2 y/o - Maltese Yorkie cross

Small 1-20 lbs Female

1 y/o - Maltese Yorkie cross

Small 1-20 lbs Male

10 y/o - Yorkinese

Small 1-20 lbs Male

Sandra

Boarding - February 2018

For proof of just how wonderful Catherine's care is, on our second stay all three dogs (even our shy Adeline) ran to her front door, their tails wagging with delight! Catherine is flexible, responsible, warm and clearly loves dogs. Her communication is clear and responsive. We are so glad we found her!

2 y/o - Maltese Yorkie cross

Small 1-20 lbs Female

1 y/o - Maltese Yorkie cross

Small 1-20 lbs Male

10 y/o - Yorkinese

Small 1-20 lbs Male

BESbswy