Will bathe your dogs
You bring food
Will only host dogs from one family at a time
Check-in 4 PM to Flexible • Check-out 8 AM to 11 AM
Extra dog price:  $10
Available Extras
Flexible check-in/out
about Celine

I live with my husband & 4-year-old pup Mojito. He is a very friendly little guy who loves people and other dogs! I guarantee your dog will be treated as one of the family, have a great stay and be a little bit spoiled. After all he/she is on vacation too! I live right on the streetcar line if you don't drive. Feel free to request a meeting, I know I wouldn't leave Mojito in just 'anyone's' hands so, I wouldn't expect you to. Look forward to hearing from you. Cheers, Celine, Stephen & Mojito FYI, if my calendar says I'm 'unavailable' it doesn't mean I don't want to take in your pooch, it probably means I'm away myself or I'm already boarding another dog. I will generally only take one dog at a time. I have had dogs in my life for 20 years and have a wonderful relationship with them.

Certifications & Training

Will bathe dogs
Will administer medicine

Extras

Will provide treats
Will provide toys

Dog Guest Requirements

Small

1-20 lbs

Medium

20-40 lbs

Large

40-80 lbs

X-Large

80+ lbs

Only vaccinated dogs
Only spayed/neutered dogs
Will Care For Puppies
Will Care For Seniors
about Celineʼhome

I live in a one-level townhouse. There is no backyard but, two parks close by that we spend a lot of time at.

House
No yard
A/C in the home
Dogs can roam entire home
Elevated beds available
Smoke-free environment
Dogs allowed on furniture
Dogs allowed on bed
Resident Pets

Mojito

Havanese

Male

Neutered

Small

(1-20lbs)

He is a happy, go-lucky little guy who will melt your heart with his personality

1 review

Layal

Boarding - January 2018

Our dog had a wonderful stay. Celine and her family made him feel at home. We received pictures to keep us updated with his activities during the stay. Celine was very responsive and accommodated our needs. I highly recommend her services as she is a wonderful host. Our dog is missing them already.

5 y/o - Maltese mix

Small 1-20 lbs Male

Map Data
Map data ©2018 Google
Map DataMap data ©2018 Google
Map data ©2018 Google