Potty breaks every 0-2 hours
3 dogs
Open: 08:00 AM to 08:00 PM
Extra dog price: $10
Transportation
$10/ one-way ride
Cheri Is willing to travel up to 12kms
about Cheri

24/7 care for dogs - experienced dog lovers. Husband and wife team. We had a chow chow from a puppy to a ripe old age of 14.5 years old. I learned alot about training, grooming and brushing for sure! We have a doggy bath tub and some basic grooming tools but we are primarily offering vacation coverage for pet care and boarding. We have references. My husband and myself both have CANINE FIRST AID certification. We can be available on fairly short notice ( 2 day advance booking would be appreciated). Basic grooming is free with stays of 2 weeks or more.

Certifications & Training

Pet first aid certified
Will bathe dogs
Dog CPR certified
Will administer medicine

Extras

Will provide treats
Will provide toys

Dog Guest Requirements

Small

1-20 lbs

Medium

20-40 lbs

Large

40-80 lbs

X-Large

80+ lbs

Only vaccinated dogs
Only spayed/neutered dogs
Will Care For Puppies
Will Care For Seniors
about Cheriʼhome

Affordable dog boarding, daytime care and toys too. Can can also do nail trimming, ear cleaning and daily brushing at a modest extra charge.

Apartment
No yard
A/C in the home
Dogs can roam entire home
Elevated beds available
Smoke-free environment
Dogs allowed on furniture
Resident Pets

Sophie

cattle dog cross

Female

Spayed

Medium

(20-40lbs)

calm and accepting, great companion

15 reviews

Natalie

Boarding - August 2017

Cheri and Stewart made everything easy for us. They were responsive, flexible and great with our dog. They made it easy for us to go on vacation knowing our dog was in good hands.

8 y/o - Standard Poodle / Bernese Mountain Dog

X-Large 80+ lbs Male

Amanda

Boarding - August 2017

This is my first time using a service like this, as I am used to taking my dog to a daycare business. Cheri was responsive and made it go smoothly. She and her husband are familiar with dogs, and have one of their own, whom I met along with Cheri on our meet and greet (their dog is very calm and lovely). Cheri is kind and I could tell she cares for animals. When I left my dog with her, my dog didn't even look back at me as we parted ways (a good sign!). Cheri and I touched base a couple times while I was away. When I returned, my dog was very happy and Cheri updated me on how it went (all very well) and invited Ember back in the future. Thanks Cheri!

5 y/o - Manchester Terrier

Medium 20-40 lbs Female

Allison

Boarding - October 2017

This was our first time using GoFetch and it couldn't have gone better. Communication with Cheri was always prompt and clear, and our drop off and pick up went off without a hitch. Cheri established a good bond with our dog. She even reached out to us while we were away to let us know that our dog was happy and doing well. All in all, an excellent experience!

9 y/o - St. Bernard

X-Large 80+ lbs Female

Alyssa

Boarding - October 2017

This was a great first experience with Go Fetch! I felt very comfortable leaving my little guy with Cheri. He is a energetic dog and came home ready for a nap, this is a challenge to accomplish. Thank you Cheri and Stewart, Cooper will see you soon :)

3 y/o - Yorkshire Terrier

Small 1-20 lbs Male

Denise

Boarding - October 2017

Cheri was responsive and timely. She was flexible with some time changes we requested for pickup time. Cheri was also receptive to meeting us first before the overnight stay and this helped ease our concerns and letting our dog meet her first meant a lot to us.

6 y/o - Miniature Australian Shepherd

Medium 20-40 lbs Female

Chris

Boarding - October 2017

Cheri and Stewart communicated well and seemed to provide a caring place for Remi. Recommended.

3 y/o - Cavapoo

Small 1-20 lbs Male

Laara

Boarding - November 2017

Great service, and our dog is happy and exhausted ????

2 y/o - Great Pyrenees

X-Large 80+ lbs Female

Elena

Boarding - December 2017

Our puppy Juno just stayed with Cheri and Stewart for 3 days and we are very happy with the service. Juno is very active and friendly and they knew exactly how to take care of her. We would recommend them to anyone looking for a boarding service in Vancouver downtown!

0 y/o - Golden Doodle

Medium 20-40 lbs Female

Roxana

Boarding - December 2017

Cheri was very communicative and I really liked that she made an effort keeping me up to date about my dog, she made it easier for me! And her husband was very caring and attentive with my dogs needs. I will definitely go back to them!

5 y/o - Havanese

Medium 20-40 lbs Male

Kelly

Doggy Daycare - November 2017

Cheri was great leading up to Hugo's stay. Very communicative. Hugo seemed to have had a great time. Will use Cheri again in the future!

0 y/o - Bernese Mountain Dog x Aussie Shepard/Border Collie

Small 1-20 lbs Male

Jaymee

Doggy Daycare - January 2018

We had Cheri watch our two small dogs for the day as a trial before we have her watch them for a long weekend. One of our dogs has separation anxiety and can be reactive to new people. She seemed to have no issues winning them over. Cheri was really flexible and easy to work with. We will for sure use her in the future.

11 y/o - Shih Tzu

Small 1-20 lbs Male

10 y/o - Chihuahua

Small 1-20 lbs Male

Annie

I enjoyed meeting Cheri today. My Bernese Mountain dog Beezus is completely wiped out after a day with Cheri and Marley, the Bull Mastiff she was also taking care of today. I will definitely book with Cheri again!

6 y/o - Bernese Mountain Dog

X-Large 80+ lbs Female

Maryam

They are so accomodating and flexible. Our dog stayed at their place for half a day, he was happy and exhausted at the end.

4 y/o - Havanese

Small 1-20 lbs Male

Vincentia

Doggy Daycare - February 2018

Cheri is very accommodating and flexible. Thanks for watching my puppy for the day. He looked tired and happy when I picked him up.

0 y/o - Samoyed

Small 1-20 lbs Male

BESbswy