🍁  GoFetch | Montreal, QC, Canada | Yasmine Need Help? Email us or Call us at 1-844-GO-FETCH
Yasmineʼs services

Boarding
from $25 / night
Your dog stays the night at Yasmineʼs home
2 exercise walk(s) per day
Potty breaks every 4-6 hours
3 dogs
Will bathe your dogs
Will provide food or you bring food
Will only host dogs from one family at a time
Weekly discount: 10%
Check-in 12 PM to 10 PM • Check-out 10 AM to 1 PM
Extra dog price:  $10
Available Extras
Can cater for special diets
Flexible check-in/out
Doggy Daycare
from $15 / half day  -  $20 / full day
Your dog goes to Yasmineʼs in the daytime and returns home at night
2 exercise walk(s) per day
Potty breaks every 2-4 hours
3 dogs
Open: 09:00 AM to 11:00 PM
Extra dog price: $10
about Yasmine

Hello, I'm a student in Concordia University, majoring in Studio Arts and minoring in business studies. I live on Cote des Neiges next to Forest Hill. I'm very passionate when it comes to animals ever since i was a little girl and was constantly begging my parents to adopt until they finally caved. Growing up I've had three cats and a dog so when it comes to taking care of pets I have a lot of experience. The cats were my responsibility so I was responsible when it came to feeding them, cleaning their litter, grooming them and sending them to the doctor for checkups. As for the dog, I didn't have full responsibility as it was my mom who adopted her however I still helped around with the walks and I fully understand the responsibilities of caring for a dog (and that they're a bigger responsibility compared to cats). As for attachment issues I know that most cats don't like being in a new space and tend to hide, and dogs usually get anxiety when they're separated from their owner. Given that, I will make sure to give them as much care and attention as I can which will be super easy for me since I'm really passionate about animals so that would be my sitter super power. I also have a few toys from when my mom was living with me last year with her dog. Moreover, both my cat and my dog have given birth at least one time so I am experienced when it comes to taking care of puppies and kittens A usual day with a pup consists of a minimum of two meals and two walks a day (around half an hour after meals so they can do their business) and I have a very nice park close by which would be perfect. Dogs get lonely if they're left alone for a long while so parts of the day will consist in spending time with them. I live with my brother so theres someone in the house almost all the time (the dog wont be left alone). When it comes to sleeping arrangements I'm very flexible, I don't have any issues with them sleeping in my room or next to me. I actually have an extra bed in my room so they can sleep on it. However ill be sure to ask the owner for the sleeping arrangements they use so I don't interfere with that. Being a pet owner myself and currently entrusting someone with that responsibility as my pets are back home with my family, I know what it feels like. I will treat the pet the same way i would want mine to be treated.

Certifications & Training

Will bathe dogs
Will administer medicine

Extras

Will provide treats
Will provide toys

Dog Guest Requirements

Small

1-20 lbs

Medium

20-40 lbs

Large

40-80 lbs

X-Large

80+ lbs

Only vaccinated dogs
Only spayed/neutered dogs
Will Care For Puppies
Will Care For Seniors
about Yasmineʼhome

I live in a 100 square meter apartment with a 2x5 meter balcony. I have a very nice park next to my apartment building which is where I would be taking them during the walks. I have an extra bed in my room available for the dog(s). My apartment is an open concept design so theres a good amount of space for them to roam around. My mom and her dog were living with me last year so my house is equipped with toys, treats, a doggy blanket and pillow.

Apartment
No yard
A/C in the home
Dogs can roam entire home
Smoke-free environment
Dogs allowed on furniture
Dogs allowed on bed
1 review

Vahideh

Boarding - November 2017

Yasmine was avery nice and patient with my little dog as he is very energetic and active. She is also very reliable. She kept sending me pics and updates of how my dog was doing. I would totally recommend her to anyone who needs a dog sitter.

2 y/o - Pomeranian

Small 1-20 lbs Male

Map Data
Map data ©2018 Google
BESbswy
Map data ©2018 Google