🍁  GoFetch | Vancouver, BC, Canada | Lindsey Need Help? Email us or Call us at 1-844-GO-FETCH
about Lindsey

1. I am from Whistler, I love the outdoors and going on adventures. I am sociable and outgoing. Lots of experience with both big and little dogs - I am very responsible and reliable. 2. I grew up with dogs - my Mom worked at a vet hospital throughout my childhood. I have lots of experience dealing with all types of pups. I'm happy to take them for walks, runs, and hikes, or stay at home with toys if that's what they like. 3. A usual day with a pup consists of going for a long walk/hike, bringing them home for some food and possibly a nap, taking them to a park, then back home for some snuggling and relaxing.

Certifications & Training

Will administer medicine

Extras

Will provide treats

Dog Guest Requirements

Small

1-20 lbs

Medium

20-40 lbs

Large

40-80 lbs

X-Large

80+ lbs

Only vaccinated dogs
Only spayed/neutered dogs
Will Care For Puppies
Will Care For Seniors
about Lindseyʼhome

Being in Olympic Village, there are tons of dog parks and green space surrounding us. I also have a rooftop deck thats dog friendly!

Apartment
No yard
A/C in the home
Dogs can roam entire home
Smoke-free environment
1 review

Chris

Boarding - November 2017

Lindsey was great. I could tell right away it would be a good fit with my dog. He understands dogs and had a great time with Storm it sounds like. She was happy and I'm sure would have stayed longer. Totally recommend.

9 y/o - Basenji

Medium 20-40 lbs Female

Map Data
Map data ©2018 Google
Map DataMap data ©2018 Google
Map data ©2018 Google