House Sitting
from $30 / night
Nicole stays the night at your home to watch your dog
Dogs may be left unattended up to 4 hours
Is willing to travel up to 10kms
Cares for resident cats
Waters plants and yard
about Nicole

Hi, I'm Nicole and I love hanging out with dogs of all kinds. I have over 5 years experience caring for lots of different ages, sizes, and needs, and have no problem dealing with older dogs and ones who may have some unique quirks (that's Spinoza, the shy pitbull in my pictures, who has stayed with me multiple times). I've often been told that pets are very calm and happy after I've looked after them...and the feeling is mutual! I grew up around dogs (including a wonderfully neurotic poodle/terrier named Bosley) and love to walk, play, and just hang out. I've really wanted to get a dog of my own for years, but am often moving around for work, so I dog sit for friends and colleagues whenever I get the chance. I live close to several parks (including a dog park, if that's a thing your dog enjoys), and walking is my favourite kind of exercise, so I am comfortable doing multiple walks per day. I work in the visual arts as a writer/curator, so I'm often working from home during the day, and I'm also available to travel and work remotely for longer stays. As as house-sitter, I am extremely tidy and will make sure to leave your place in better shape than I found it. I've always had a green thumb and am able to care for gardens and plants too. I can send you regular updates and photos to let you know that everything is going okay. Looking forward to meeting you and your pooch!

Certifications & Training

Will bathe dogs
Will administer medicine

Dog Guest Requirements

Small

1-20 lbs

Medium

20-40 lbs

Large

40-80 lbs

X-Large

80+ lbs

OK with unvaccinated dogs
Only spayed/neutered dogs
Will NOT Care For Puppies
Will Care For Seniors
about Nicoleʼhome

I live just a few minutes from Richelieu Park, as well as the trails next to the Rideau River.

House
Unfenced yard
Dogs can roam entire home
Smoke-free environment

Map Data
Map data ©2018 Google
Map DataMap data ©2018 Google
Map data ©2018 Google