Check-in 5 PM to 11 PM • Check-out 7 AM to 9 AM
Extra dog price:  $10
Available Extras
Flexible check-in/out
Transportation
$10/ one-way ride
Kevin Is willing to travel up to 10kms
about Kevin

Hi there! My name is Kevin but most people know me as daddy to @Leelathecorgi . I am a Pet First Aid Certified and Pet CPR Certified dog walker/pet sitter. I only provide one-on-one dog walks and dog sitting to ensure your dog receives the highest quality service with tons of attention and socialization. With me, you can rest assured that your pet's safety is always my #1 priority and that should an emergency occur, I will have the training to deal with it promptly. In addition, I live in 2 minutes driving distance from a 24/7 pet emergency hospital to deal with any emergencies should they arise. Since I was 5 years old I've always lived around dogs large and small. During my 6 years in Thailand, I rescued and founds homes for dozens of street dogs and worked with local veterinarians to provide vaccination for temple dogs. I've also been dog walking/dog sitting for the past 8 years in Thailand, South Korea, and in Canada. I take my dogs out 4 times a day to deal with their business and walk them for 30-60 minutes 2-3 times a day depending on how much work I have. I focus on private one-on-one dog walks to ensure each dog receives the same high quality walks and plenty of attention and socialization. This is because dogs thrive when they are given both physical and mental stimulation. When I have to leave the house, I like to set up hidden games with treats so that my dogs can get the mental stimulation they need while they "hunt" for the treats scattered across our home.

Certifications & Training

Pet first aid certified
Dog CPR certified
Will administer medicine

Extras

Will provide treats
Will provide toys

Dog Guest Requirements

Small

1-20 lbs

Medium

20-40 lbs

Large

40-80 lbs

X-Large

80+ lbs

Only vaccinated dogs
Only spayed/neutered dogs
Will Care For Puppies
Will Care For Seniors
about Kevinʼhome

Living right on the sea wall, we have an endless supply of unique walk routes. In addition, there are great grass padded areas in the neighborhood where dogs can have a wonderful time. In case of an emergency, we live in 2 minutes driving distance from a 24 hour pet emergency hospital.

Apartment
No yard
Dogs can roam entire home
Elevated beds available
Smoke-free environment
Dogs allowed on furniture
Dogs allowed on bed
Resident Pets

Leela

Welsh Corgi, Pembroke

Female

Spayed

Medium

(20-40lbs)

Shes a happy dog that is super vocal when she plays!

1 review

Jonathan

Boarding - December 2017

Kevin was a great sitter for our little Katherine. He was very affectionate and caring for her during the time that we were away. He sent us updates on how she was doing on a very regular basis and we are very grateful. Katherine had a great time and we would love to have her stay with Kevin again in the future. Thank you Kevin.

5 y/o - Miniature Dachshung

Small 1-20 lbs Female

Map Data
Map data ©2018 Google
Map DataMap data ©2018 Google
Map data ©2018 Google