🍁  GoFetch | Vancouver | Jillian Need Help? Email us or Call us at 1-844-GO-FETCH
about Jillian

Hi! My name is Jillian, and like most people, I am a huge dog lover. My boyfriend Chris and I live together in a new apartment in Mount Pleasant; we are are both young professionals in our late twenties. I love to cook, be active (I'm a runner!), and spend time outside. I've had multiple family dogs (mainly miniature dachshunds) however due to my current lifestyle, I cannot at this time commit to owning my own dog. I am a constant pet-sitter for two friends who both have labradoodles, therefore I am comfortable with both small dogs and larger dogs, and understand that all dogs have different needs! A usual day with a puppy would mean getting up early and bringing them along with me on my morning Seawall run (if they like that kind of exercise) and then getting ready for work. The dog would be at home while Chris and I were at work, however I am home in the evenings and that would mean taking the dog to the park or for a walk. On weekends, I would be bringing the dog along for a run, or a possible hike, but definitely multiple walks or even some playtime at the beach. Depending on schedules, it might mean meeting up with my friends who also have dogs for a play date. Both Chris and I love living an active and healthy lifestyle, which means that your dog will have a fun companion to hang out with while you are away!

Certifications & Training

Will bathe dogs
Will administer medicine

Dog Guest Requirements

Small

1-20 lbs

Medium

20-40 lbs

Large

40-80 lbs

X-Large

80+ lbs

Only vaccinated dogs
Only spayed/neutered dogs
Will Care For Puppies
Will Care For Seniors
about Jillianʼhome

I am located near Dude Chilling Park as well as the Seawall, therefore plenty of outdoor options even though I live in an apartment building.

Apartment
No yard
Dogs can roam entire home
Smoke-free environment
Dogs allowed on furniture
Dogs allowed on bed

Map Data
Map data ©2018 Google
Map DataMap data ©2018 Google
Map data ©2018 Google